Marintur Indonesia is periodically looking for students, who are willing to be proactive and attentive to study more about the tourism industries from travel agent point of view. The intern will learn from each department (please contact us for the vacancies at Finance & Accounting department as it will be on different program). We are looking for both Indonesian and international student to take the chance to share our experience and knowledge about tourism and leisure world. If you are interested on interning at Marintur Indonesia, please let us know via email with the requirements requested below:
– Profile Summary
– A letter from your current educational institution that states you are a student at the institution and you are willing to be an intern at Marintur Indonesia, as well as the period of time you will be interning.
– Legalised transcript from your current educational institution.
– A copy of attendance at your classes in your current educational institution.
And send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to our LinkedIn page for more information about job vacancies (if available). However, if you wish to apply for certain position right away, please send us an email with the requirements listed below:
– Request our application form via email, fill, and attach the application form from Marintur Indonesia.
– Your updated CV and cover letter.
– Other certificates, if you wish to be attached.
Send your application to email@example.com. If your application process is succeed, you will be called for interviews with our Human Resources Department, Head of the Department you are applied to, and/or General Manager and Managing Director.
For more information about the opportunities, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, including a statement of your interest and the position that you want to apply.